Thursday 4 April 2013

El Paseíllo

With this post I begin my adventure in the taurine blogsphere. I have been a casual aficionado since I was a child, and been completely enchanted with the taurine world since watching my first corrida in the flesh about thirteen years ago. I am British, and English is my mother tongue, therefore most of my posts will be initially posted in this languare. However, I have enough of a command of Spanish that I will seek to translate as much as possible.

I have been writing for various English-language taurine publications intermittently for the last five years, but thus far resisted from entering the blogsphere; aside from my IT illiteracy, I was worried about having the time and ideas to be able to post with adequate regularity. I hope to have figured out a plan for the latter and hopefully will have the time management skills to deal with the former.

I do not know how this journey through the blogsphere will develop, I love los toros, I enjoy writing and I aim to combine these interests through this blog: like a torero faced with a toro bravo, I hope I can meet the challenge.

I also hope that the reader will enjoy the posts, join the debate and that this can be a new forum where we each can share in our interest in la fiesta.

Please also follow me on twitter @torosdelhorno.

Con este post empiezo mi aventura en la blogosfera taurina. He sido un aficionado desde que era un niño, y me quede completamente encantado con el mundo taurino desde vi y primera corrida en vivo hace unos trece años. Soy británico, por lo que el Inglés es mi lengua materna, por lo tanto, la mayoría de mis posts serán inicialmente escrito en este idioma. Sin embargo, espero traducir al español tantos posts como sea posible (y le pido al lector disculpas por cualquier falta de ortografia).

He estado escribiendo para varias publicaciones taurinas inglesas de forma intermitente durante los últimos cinco años, pero hasta ahora ha resistido a entrar en la blogosfera. Aparte de mis limitaciones informaticas, yo estaba preocupado por tener el tiempo y las ideas para poder escribir con la regularidad adecuada . Espero tener un plan para ambos de estos posibles problemas.

No sé cómo este viaje a través de la blogosfera se desarrollará, me encantan los toros, me gusta escribir y mi objetivo es combinar estos intereses a través de este blog: como un torero frente a un toro bravo, espero estar a la altura.

También espero que el lector podrá disfrutar de mis posts, participar en el debate y que esto pueda ser un nuevo foro en el que cada aficionado encuentre un hueco para poder disfrutar de la Fiesta.

También podeis seguirme en twitter @ torosdelhorno.

No comments:

Post a Comment